Crock Pot Beef Tips
- 1.5 pounds Von Hanson’s Stew Meat/Kabob Meat
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1 can Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 can mushrooms–drained
Mix everything together in a crock pot and cook “all day” on low. Serve over rice or noodles.
T-Bone Steaks with Parmesan Grilled Vegetables
- 2 Von Hanson’s T-Bone or Porterhouse Steaks
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Red or Yellow Bell Peppers, quartered
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
1. Combine the garlic and basil and 1 tsp. pepper. Press 4 tsp onto the steaks. Add cheese, oil and vinegar to remaining garlic and basil. Mix well.
2. Place steaks on grill over medium heat. Place vegetables around the steaks. Grill 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush vegetables with cheese mixture the last 10 minutes.
3. Season the steaks with Von Hanson’s Special Spice. Serve with the vegetables.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 whole Von Hanson’s Buffalo Chicken Breast
- 1-16 ounce sour cream
- 1/2 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Cook the chicken in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour with a little water in the pan. Drain the water and shred the chicken into small pieces. Mix together the shredded chicken, sour cream, and ranch dressing. Spread the mixture in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Bake for another 10 minutes.
* Note: for people who like things really hot and spicy, add Von Hanson’s Buffalo Hot Sauce to the chicken/sour cream/ranch mixture.